Welcome to Prairie Creek Pet Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Sioux Falls, SD
The highly experienced veterinary care team at Prairie Creek Pet Hospital in Sioux Falls, led by Dr. Todd Carr, Dr. Carmen Coots, and Dr. Jamie Plagman, welcomes all types of pets through our doors. We have dedicated ourselves to providing high-quality care at our animal hospital, and treat your pet's health and well-being as though he was our own.
We Provide Emergency and Routine Veterinary Care
Our full-service vet clinic is capable of handling the routine and emergency care that comes with pet ownership. Whether your companion needs help with an acute injury or he needs his annual exam, we can help. The environment at our clinic is comfortable and calm to reduce pet stress, and it's also kid-friendly. You can relax in our spacious lobby while your veterinarian gets ready for your visit.
Pet Care Services
- Wellness exams: An annual wellness exam allows your veterinarian to look for any red flags of medical conditions that could be developing.
- Preventative care: Vaccinations, dewormers, flea treatment, and other types of preventative care.
- Spay and neuter: Keep your pet healthier and happier with this routine surgery.
- Surgery: We offer gastrointestinal, urogenital, and orthopedic pet surgery, among others.
- Dermatology: Skin conditions can be tricky to figure out when it comes to your pets. We help you find out what's going on and how to treat it.
- Senior care: As your pet gets older, he may develop conditions related to his age. We can provide many types of treatments and care to make your pets' golden years their best ones yet.
- Dental care: Your pets need routine dental care just like you do! We offer a full range of services to cover this need.
- Emergency and urgent care: If you need help fast, we're available for emergency and urgent situations.
- Pain management: It can be hard to tell when your pet is in pain. We're able to assess your furry friend and provide the best course of treatment to manage these levels.
- In-house pharmacy: Get your prescriptions directly from our in-house pharmacy.
- In-house radiology: Your pet doesn't need to go anywhere else for x-rays!
- In-house lab: Our labwork is also done in-house to speed up diagnoses and tests.
Other Veterinary Services Are Available
We are dedicated to your pet's wellness and offer additional services such as nutrition counseling, pet selection counseling, and identification microchip implantation.
Schedule Your Pet Exam at Our Animal Hospital
Set up your appointment at Prairie Creek Pet Hospital in Sioux Falls today by calling us at (605) 339-8900.